Sky Broadband – VPN not connecting
If your ISP is Sky and VPN failed to connect, please change these settings:
First, please disable IPv6 on your Sky router:
- Log into the router (type 192.168.0.1 in the address bar of a web browser, select ‘Advanced’, log in with username and password. Default username is admin and default password is sky)
- Select LAN/IP setup
- Scroll down the page
- Untick Enable IPv6 on LAN side
- Click ‘apply’ and save the settings.
- Go to My account >> Click Mobile >> Click Settings
- Sign in with your Sky ID
- Scroll down to “Parental Controls”
- Select Turn off parental controls.
- Go to the main Sky Broadband Shield website broadbandshield.sky.com and sign in with your Sky ID.
- Scroll down and select Switch off. It may take around 15 minutes to be able to view previously blocked websites.